Friday's CGD Recipe
BEST...DINNER...EVER! CGD Marinaded & Pan Seared Shrimp with CGD Sautéed Red Onion & Cabbage
This is another easy, delicious recipe using CGD Original or Spicy. A total of only 4 ingredients - give this a try. I think you'll love it. Serves 3-4.
- 1 pound Jumbo Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 8 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- CGD Spicy or Original
- Put shrimp in a large bowl & cover with Spicy or Original CGD. Set aside.
- In a large, non-stick frying pan, heat about 1/3 cup CGD over medium-high heat.
- Add cabbage & red onion. Sauté - mixing so CGD is evenly distributed. Continue to sauté to desired "doneness".
- I like to sauté until parts of the cabbage & onion are lightly brown, about 7/8 minutes.
- Once done, put cabbage on a large serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat same pan to medium-high and add shrimp and CGD.
- Pan sear shrimp about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut one shrimp to be sure it's cook through.
- Remove from heat. Top sautéed cabbage/onions with shrimp and enjoy!!!!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.