BEST...DINNER...EVER! CGD Marinaded & Pan Seared Shrimp with CGD Sautéed Red Onion & Cabbage
This is another easy, delicious recipe using CGD Original or Spicy. A total of only 4 ingredients - give this a try. I think you'll love it. Serves 3-4.
- 1 pound Jumbo Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 8 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- CGD Spicy or Original
- Put shrimp in a large bowl & cover with Spicy or Original CGD. Set aside.
- In a large, non-stick frying pan, heat about 1/3 cup CGD over medium-high heat.
- Add cabbage & red onion. Sauté - mixing so CGD is evenly distributed. Continue to sauté to desired "doneness".
- I like to sauté until parts of the cabbage & onion are lightly brown, about 7/8 minutes.
- Once done, put cabbage on a large serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat same pan to medium-high and add shrimp and CGD.
- Pan sear shrimp about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut one shrimp to be sure it's cook through.
- Remove from heat. Top sautéed cabbage/onions with shrimp and enjoy!!!!